Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hot spring dazzles

I made a spring time mix tonight, a delirious love letter to the world! I tried to stick to tracks that remind me of spring or at least i've been into this spring.
dl it here:
http://alixopulos.squarespace.com/storage/springtime.mp3

Here's what went into itt:
Intro: I live in the springtime - the lemon drops
Wow (radio edit) - kylie minogue
Show me the night (grumremix) - jump jump dance dance
the beat goes on - whispers
easy (buffetlibreremix) - dragonette
white night - the postelles
party in the usa (wideboys radio edit) - mileycyrus
radiates - riton &primary 1
mirrors - gemini club
bread & roses - mr hudson library
sunshowers - mia
rich - yeah yeah yeahs
chasing the night - ramones
heard it through the grapevine - kaiser chiefs
you might think im crazy - the cars
heartbeat song - futureheads
everybody needs (fabian remix) - Oh Shit! &Night Drugs
feelin good again - robert earl keen

No comments: