Thursday, October 23, 2008

A dog's breakfast

It's been a busy month or so (see previous entry) so I haven't had time to post much art. Here are a couple of little watercolors that I'll be putting in the Giant Robot SF "Panelists" show. Check out that link for info on the Nov.1st opening party.





I've been periodically posting updates from my tour diary on my flickr page

Rina Ayuyang and Thien Pham just did a cool interview with me on their fabulous Comics Claptrap podcast.

...Holy Gee Fucking Whiz does will this self-promotional bloggorhea ever end... There's a great feature on the comics of yours truly and superstar Ken Dahl in the new issue of ANTHEM MAGAZINE.

Finally, I'll be doing a reading at the Cartoon Art Museum with a bunch of great cartoonists Saturday November 1st, and another reading with Jesse Reklaw at Copperfields Books in Santa Rosa Monday Nov.3rd. Ok that's everything! Jeez!

No comments: